Polyester thread is widely used in cotton, chemical fiber and blended fabrics due to its high strength, good wear resistance, low shrinkage, good hygroscopicity and heat resistance, corrosion resistance, mildew resistance, and no insects. Sewing.
In addition, it also has the characteristics of complete color, good color fastness, no fading, no discoloration, and sun resistance. Polyester sewing threads have dominated the sewing thread due to the abundance of polyester raw materials, relatively low prices and good seamability.
Polyester threads are available in filaments, staple fibers and polyester low-elastic yarns. Among them, polyester staple fiber is mainly used for sewing various types of cotton, polyester cotton, pure wool and blended fabrics, and is a sewing thread which is widely used at present. Polyester low-elastic yarns are commonly used in knitwear, such as sportswear, underwear, and tights.
- Good Heat Resistance, Elasticity, Wear Resistance
- The Fabric Is Not Wrinkled And Has Good Shape R...
- Elongated Object With A Certain Strength And Li...
- High Content And Good Elasticity
- Easy To Wash, Quick Drying, Good Corrosion Resi...
- Embroidery Thread Is Tougher And Stronger
- Guarantee Shrinkage, Heat Resistance, Wear Resi...
- A Strength And Wear Resistance
- Made From Natural Or Synthetic High Polymers
- Rich, Full And Soft
- Happy Enterprise