Embroidery thread is mainly used for home textiles, handicrafts, apparel ornament, logo, pattern. Over 100 tons of embroidery thread are mainly exported to Ecuador, Russia and other countries.
Today's embroidery materials are not embroidery threads; they can also be embroidered with ribbons, beads, gold and silver ornaments, and ropes. And different embroidery processes will produce different effects. The embroidery techniques commonly used in clothing include color embroidery, appliqué embroidery, beaded embroidery, carved embroidery, ribbon embroidery and so on.
Color embroidery is one of the most representative embroidery methods. It is a pattern that changes and has a three-dimensional patterns by changing the dots, lines, faces and cores formed in the needle and the colored embroidery thread. The stitching method of color embroidery is varied, the texture of the fabric is rich, the pattern is clear, the style can be delicate and rough, and the design concept can be expressed very well. Especially, the trocar method is used to express its subtle changes and has a rendering effect.
- Good Heat Resistance, Elasticity, Wear Resistance
- It Has Complete Color, Good Color Fastness, No ...
- The Fabric Is Not Wrinkled And Has Good Shape R...
- Elongated Object With A Certain Strength And Li...
- High Content And Good Elasticity
- Easy To Wash, Quick Drying, Good Corrosion Resi...
- Embroidery Thread Is Tougher And Stronger
- Guarantee Shrinkage, Heat Resistance, Wear Resi...
- A Strength And Wear Resistance
- Made From Natural Or Synthetic High Polymers
- Sewing Thread Sales Peaked
- Filament Sale Steady
- Export Of Latex Rubber Yarn
- Thinner Single Yarn Is More Popular
- The Fifty-first Russian International Light Ind...
- Hot Product Container Loading Export
- 2018 China International Textile Machinery Exhi...
- DTY Sock Yarn Polypropylene Fiber Export
- DTY Daily Production And Loading Process
- 100% Spandex Filament Loading Export