Classified by purpose
1. Woven yarn: Woven yarn refers to the yarn used in the processing of woven fabrics, divided into warp and weft. The warp yarn is used as the longitudinal yarn of the fabric, and has the characteristics of large twist, high strength and good wear resistance; the weft yarn is used as the transverse yarn of the fabric, and has the characteristics of small twist, low strength and softness.
2. Knitting yarn: Knitting yarn is a yarn used for knitwear. The yarn quality is higher, the twist is small, and the strength is moderate.
3. Other yarns: including sewing thread, embroidery thread, knitting thread, miscellaneous thread, etc. The requirements for these yarns vary depending on the application.
The twist size of the chemical fiber yarn has a great influence on the strength, flexibility and stretchability of the chemical fiber yarn. The twist is increased within a certain range, and the strength is increased. If the twist is increased beyond the limit, the strength is weakened. The twist of the chemical fiber yarn is soft and the strength is lowered.
The strength of chemical fiber yarn has a close relationship with the fastness of the fabric and the production efficiency. The strength of the chemical fiber yarn is the basis of the strength of the fabric. Therefore, the elongation of the chemical fiber yarn is an important indicator of the quality, so it is necessary to have a proper tensile strength. . The strength of the chemical fiber yarn varies depending on the raw material and the degree of processing and the arrangement of the fibers. The quality of the raw materials is good, the fibers are arranged neatly, the twist is appropriate, and the strength and flexibility of the chemical fiber yarns are also good. The strength test of chemical fiber yarn is divided into two types, one is single yarn strength, and the other is crepe strength.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Good resistance to high temperature, low temper...
- Reduces waste and backlog of sutures
- High strength, wear resistance, acid resistance...
- The fabric feels soft and smooth
- Stable raw material quality, durable and anti-a...
- Good resistance to acids and bases
- High strength, even strips, bright color
- Relationship between temperature, temperature a...
- Good anti-wrinkle performance, strong and not e...
- Acid and alkali resistance, sweat resistance, s...
- Colorful world of sewing thread
- Low cost road of sewing thread
- Sewing thread you don't know!!!