Brief Introduction Of Covered Spandex Yarn Products
1. Colored polyurethane coated yarn: imported polyurethane filament/Yantai polyurethane filament is used in the inner core, and high-quality tapered filament is used in the outsourcing. 2. Elasticity: Spandex fibers have great elasticity. Generally, they can be stretched to 4-7 times their...
1. Colored polyurethane coated yarn: imported polyurethane filament/Yantai polyurethane filament is used in the inner core, and high-quality tapered filament is used in the outsourcing.
2. Elasticity: Spandex fibers have great elasticity. Generally, they can be stretched to 4-7 times their original length. Under 2 times stretching, the recovery rate is almost 100%. When the elongation is 500%, the resilience rate is 95%-99%. This is beyond the expectation of other fibers. Generally speaking. In the molecular structure of polyurethane fibers, the greater the molecular weight of the soft segment, the stronger the elasticity and resilience of the salad rack, the higher the elasticity and resilience of polyether-type polyurethane fibers than polyester-type polyurethane fibers, and the resilience of chemical-
crosslinking polyurethane fibers is better than that of physical-crosslinking polyurethane fibers.
3. Strength: The breaking strength of spandex fiber is 035-0.88cN/dtex in wet state and 044-0.88CN/dtex in dry state, which is 3-5 times of that of rubber filament. The effective strength can reach 528CN/dtex.
4. Modulus of elasticity: Modulus of elasticity is a measure of the ability of an object to resist deformation under external forces. The greater the modulus of elasticity, the less easily the fibers deform, and the higher the strength, but the worse the softness. The elastic modulus of spandex is small, such as LYRA is only 0.11 cN/dtex, and it has good softness.
5. Heat resistance: The heat resistance of different varieties of spandex varies greatly. Most of the fibers will not be damaged when stored at 95 to 150 degrees Celsius for a short time. But when the temperature is above 150 degrees Celsius, the fibers become yellow, sticky and the strength decreases. Because polyurethane fibers are generally present in fabrics coated with other fibers, they can withstand higher heat setting temperatures (180-190 degrees Celsius), but for a shorter period of time.
7. Dyeing property: Spandex usually has affinity for disperse dyes, acid dyes, complex dyes and some VAT dyes, and has good comprehensive fastness. But when the dyeing temperature exceeds 100 degrees Celsius, the properties of spandex-containing fabrics will change.
8. Chemical resistance: Spandex is resistant to most acids,alkalis and chemical solvents, but some varieties are poor in acid and alkali resistance. Polyester polyurethane fibers will decompose in hot alkali, and sodium hypochlorite and other bleaching agents will make them yellowing and strength decreased.
Uses: Applied in textile industry, garment industry, wool industry and other fields, as well as elastic jeans, ribbons, socks, underwear, lace, sports goods, rope nets, non-woven fabrics, textile yarns, thermal insulation materials, engineering fibers and geotextiles.